"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "". Chocolate Crunch Brownies recipe: Try this Chocolate Crunch Brownies recipe, or contribute your own. Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla and salt. Pour brownie batter over cereal mixture.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Double Chocolate Crunch Brownies are made quickly with only four ingredients, and they contain enough chocolate for even the most avid chocoholic. They start with Mom's Brownie Mix. You can have "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "" using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies ""
- It’s 1 cup of butter- softened.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of jar (7oz) marshmallow cream.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 cup of crisp rise cereal.
Remove the brownies from the freezer and pour the chocolate peanut butter crunchy topping over. Download KC Chocolate Crunch Brownies APK Android Game for free to your Android phone.
"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "" step by step
- In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in eggs & vanilla. Combine the flour , cocoa, salt ; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.Preheat oven to 350º ..
- Spread into a 13×9" baking pan for 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean ( do not overbake) cool pan on. Wire rack. Spread marshmallow cream over Cooled brownies..
- In a sausepan. Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat; stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Spread over top. Refrigerate unti set. Cut into bars. ( I kept mine in the fridge it is too Warm to let them sit out )..