Chocolate banana pancakes. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla. Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat.
Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth. In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. You can cook Chocolate banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancakes
- You need 1.5 cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need As required of Milk.
Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won't be able to stop eating them. Especially if they are filled with chocolate. Thick, fluffy, and incredibly satisfying, Chocolate Banana Pancakes are a delightful family treat. If you love vegan banana bread and fluffy chocolate pancakes, this easy recipe is what you need!
Chocolate banana pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas. Then add the egg and beat well until light and smooth. Now add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the butter then add the milk(lukewarm) gradually to make the batter of pouring consistency..
- Spray a large pan with nonstick cooking spray and set to medium heat. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on the surface and edges are just cooked about 2 minutes..
- Flip and cook for an additional minute. Drizzle some chocolate syrup on the pancakes and serve with whipped cream..
They're super delicious, rich in chocolate flavor, requiring less ingredients and can easily be made gluten-free too. Perfect for a simple sweet breakfast or healthy dessert! How To Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes In a medium mixing bowl, mash the banana. Add the egg, vanilla (if using), yogurt and water. Shingle half the pancakes in the prepared baking dish.