Chocolate Mousse Brownies. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BROWNIES — Rich chewy brownies, topped with a layer of creamy chocolate mousse and finished off with a drizzle of chocolate. As a food blogger, I don't repeat recipes very often. Chocolate Mousse Brownies – Dense, fudgy brownies piled high with a layer of rich and creamy chocolate mousse!
I just felt like eating Chocolate Mousse Brownies that day. You can top these Chocolate Mousse Brownies with anything you enjoy paired with chocolate! They're perfect for holidays, paleo, gluten and dairy free. You can cook Chocolate Mousse Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Prepare 1 box of Chewy Fudge Brownies Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 box of (1.5oz) America's Choice Chocolate Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.
- You need 2 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 box of Cool Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 box of strawberries for decoration.
I chose to use the double chocolate brownie mix to create this Brownie Bottom Chocolate Mousse Cake. The rich fudgy brownie is topped with a decadent dark chocolate cheesecake mousse. These Chocolate Mousse Brownies are surprisingly easy to whip up and they taste INCREDIBLE. Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture to combine.
Chocolate Mousse Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F , mix brownie mix according to instructions visible on package ( first four ingredients ).
- to prepare chocolate pudding just add to cups cold milk (the other brands , you needed to do it on the stove, but i like the easy way tho), , mix with the mixer for about 1-2 minutes. let it set for another 5 min..
- to make a mousse just add the half package of whipped topping into the chocolate pudding , DO NOT USE MIXER! , with the spatula fold it in, so it become moussy and fluffy..
- when brownies cool off cut them place on the plate , scooped mousse over them and decorate with strawberries or other fruits ( i had strawberries so i used them ).
The best way to celebrate any milestone is with a triple chocolate cake: Brownie Bottom Chocolate Mousse Cake with chocolate whipped cream. On Tuesday night we drove to Denver, Colorado to spend Christmas with my husband's family. We woke up this morning to about seven inches of snow! Brownie-Bottom Triple Chocolate Mousse – Oreo-flavored brownie, dark chocolate mousse, milk chocolate mousse and white chocolate vanilla mousse. My friends call this dessert "Death by.