Banana Bread Moms. I have been making for years and know recipe by heart. Cream together butter, sugar, & egg yolks until creamy. Sift dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon & nutmeg).
Mom's Banana Bread Classic banana bread is an old-fashioned favorite and makes great use of overripe bananas. Mom know's best, which is how I know this is the BEST Banana Bread recipe! It's my mom's recipe and I've been eating (and making it) my entire life. You can cook Banana Bread Moms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Moms
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 of Mashed Banana.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk Soured.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
It's so easy to make banana bread and my mom has a few secrets to getting the perfect taste, texture and that telltale crack down the center. I save tried numerous banana bread recipes and they were always just okay. Laneys recipe is seriously the best. I like to keep my banana bread in the fridge and this bread tastes AMAZING cold!
Banana Bread Moms instructions
- Preheat oven 325C.
- Blend sugar ¢ Butter. Then add egg Banana milk.
- separate bowl mix flour Baking Powder, soda salt.
- mix wet ¢ dry ingredientse Bake for 45 min. check and cook for up to 10 more min..
Moist and tender sweet bread full of ripe bananas and covered in chopped walnuts. Banana bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Mix in the bananas until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.