Cinnamon swirl bread. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Cinnamon Swirl Bread is so easy to make without yeast and has a delicious cinnamon sugar swirl inside. This moist Cinnamon Bread is perfect for the holidays and makes a delicious breakfast or.
Cinnamon-swirl bread with a deep-dark, moist, cinnamon filling with raisins or currants for added Classic cinnamon-swirl bread makes wonderful toast. Spread with soft butter or peanut butter. One such treat is cinnamon swirl bread, favored by many in the winter months. You can cook Cinnamon swirl bread using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon swirl bread
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of reduced fat milk.
- You need 3/4 stick of salted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Cinnamon swirl.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg white.
This homemade cinnamon swirl bread is so simple and has a gooey middle cinnamon layer that As of lately, homemade cinnamon swirl bread with a gooey cinnamon sugar center has been added to. Cinnamon Swirl Bread. by: Alexandra Stafford. Nearly every morning for breakfast, I slather toast with butter, shower cinnamon and sugar over the top, and present the slices to the little. Easy Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread nutrition.
Cinnamon swirl bread step by step
- Melt the milk and the butter over medium heat until just melted. Take the mixture off the heat and let cool to warm to the touch..
- Add the yeast to the milk mixture. Give a gentle stir and let sit for 10 minutes..
- While the yeast is sitting, whisk together the two eggs and the sugar and salt. Add the yeast and milk mixture once it's done sitting. Whisk together until just combined..
- Add half of the flour and mix. Once all the flour in the bowl is wet, add the rest of the flour and work it in by hand. Turn the dough on to a lightly floured hard surface..
- Knead the dough for 10 to 15 minutes until the dough is slightly sticky but not sticky enough to stick to your fingers. Add more flour if necessary..
- Oil a bowl with the vegetable oil and add the dough, turning it once to coat the dough..
- Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours. *hint* for perfectly risen bread, place a pan of hot water into a cold oven. Let your bread rise in the oven, without turning it on. The steam provides a damp, warm climate perfect for bread to rise..
- Punch down your dough and turn it on to a lightly floured hard surface. Roll the dough out to a 12×8 rectangle..
- Butter the dough with melted butter. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and generously sprinkle on the dough. Roll it up carefully, tucking the ends in. Place in a greased bread pan and let rise another 2 hours..
- Preheat your oven to 375. Brush the top of your bread with slightly whisked egg whites. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until the top of the bread is golden brown and hard to the touch..
Delicious Cinnamon Swirl Bread – a quick bread recipe with a cinnamon and sugar swirl and We've made Cinnamon Bread for years, but it's one of those recipes that no one other than my mom. This yeast-based Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe is simple to make and delicious. Toast and serve warm with a smidge of butter. This coconut oil cinnamon swirl bread is drizzle with maple glaze. It is a sweet treat to enjoy anytime or any season!