The Best Paleo Brownies. These are the BEST Paleo Brownies you'll ever try (I promise!). Paleo brownies are rich, chocolatey and fudgy brownies that are an easy dessert recipe. You'll never know that they're gluten-free and dairy-free So for the very best brownies – paleo brownies included – I have a particular texture that I'm going after.
Well, after formulating many different riffs on the classic brownie, I think we hit the nail on the head. Using almond butter as the base gives these brownies an amazing chewiness that's often lacking in the gluten-free flour-based. Easy Paleo Brownies are made with simple ingredients like maple syrup, almond flour, coconut sugar, and eggs. You can have The Best Paleo Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Paleo Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used semi-sweet, but whatever your preference).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Raw, Organic Honey.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Organic, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
Because they're paleo, they're also dairy Just made these and they are the best gluten free/paleo brownies I have ever tried!!! Amazing flavor perfect texture and easy. Are brownies best alone, frosted or topped with ice cream? Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
The Best Paleo Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease (I use coconut oil, and recommend it) an 8×8 or 9×9..
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together (I microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds) then let cool a couple minutes..
- Once oil and chocolate are cooled, put them in a medium sized mixing bowl then add and mix the rest of the ingredients, in the order listed, one at a time..
- Plop the batter in your baking dish and spread it as even as possible (try a wet spatula if you have issues) and bake for 30-35 minutes or use the toothpick method. Definitely let these cool for an hour or longer before you cut them because they are so moist..
This means that if you click on a link and make a Best paleo brownies I've tried by far! I did skip the chocolate drizzle, too lazy for the extra work and these are SO perfectly chocolatey anyway. These paleo brownies are adapted from the Mexican brownies recipe in Becky's cookbook, Paleo Planet. A few months ago, I got Becky's beautiful cookbook in the mail I decided to make Becky's Mexican brownies for the blog because good paleo dessert recipes can be difficult to find sometimes. Have you ever hit recipe gold?