Mini banana pancakes #sweet. These low FODMAP mini banana pancakes make a deliciously filling breakfast! They aren't as light and fluffy as regular pancakes, instead, I would describe them like mini slices of banana bread in pancake form. They are a tasty low FODMAP recipe by themselves or try topping them with coconut yoghurt and blueberries.
It will work perfectly for squeezing out the mini pancakes. Once little bubbles form on the tops of the pancakes, flip them over with a spatula. Flip a couple times until they are a nice light brown color. You can have Mini banana pancakes #sweet using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini banana pancakes #sweet
- It’s of For the pancake batter :.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter (melted) for brush the non stick pan.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
- You need of Strawberry.
- It’s of Blueberry.
When the pancakes are done, put them in a bowl and top with banana and berries and any of your other favorite toppings. Banana pancakes make a great candidate for the freezer. Simply place them in a resealable plastic bag in a single layer and freeze until firm. I like to serve banana pancake with a drizzle of real maple syrup and sliced bananas.
Mini banana pancakes #sweet step by step
- Put in the blender flour,milk,sugar,baking powder,egg,salt,vanilla extract,vegetable oil,and ripe bananas..
- Blend them all together until smooth.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium low heat.
- Brush the pan with melted butter.
- And use measuring cup to scoop the batter.
- Pour around 1 tbsp of the batter to create a small or mini round pancake.
- Cook until the bubbles covering the surface about 1 to 2 mins until golden colour..
- Flip it over and cook the other side about 45 sec or 1 min..
- You can enjoy your mini pancake with maple syrup or chocolate syrup.
- You can dusting with icing sugar.
- Enjoy your mini banana pancakes.
The flour is made from unsellable green bananas making it the most ingenious innovation in the banana industry. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.