Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Nothing to worry, you can make. Single serving brownie microwaved in a mug.
You could try mixing everything in the mug itself, but we've found that doing everything in separate bowls keeps things less messy when it comes to the sides of. Microwave Mug Brownie: Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie loaded with rich chocolate chunks. This microwave mug brownies is perfect for that gotta have it NOW chocolate craving! You can have Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ap flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
- You need pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of drop of vanilla extract.
The top will look baked and set. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Grab a spoon and dig in! Finally, mug brownies are, by definition, prepared and served in a mug, and anything served in a mug is warming and soothing to the spirit.
Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie step by step
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, and instant coffee to a microwave safe ceramic mug. Mix together with a fork, breaking up any clumps..
- Add the butter, water, and vanilla to the mug. Stir until smooth..
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the brownie is cooked all the way through. The time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave so you may have to experiment a little. (Our microwave is 1000 watts).
- Allow to cool and serve as is or with a topping of your choice. Ice cream, whipped cream, confectioners sugar…..etc..
Mug brownies are merely the next step in the evolution of hot chocolate. Maybe someday all food will be prepared and served in mugs. If you are like me, when it comes to dessert you crave chocolate. Mug cakes and brownies were invented for just these scenarios. And who doesn't have a few stray Hershey's chocolate or chocolate Microwave brownies in fancy ramekins, such as those seen at right.