Banana Bread sweetened with honey. In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together oil, honey, bananas, eggs, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and milk. Mix in the flour and nuts, if using. Use a toothpick to check center of the bread.
Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. Cream honey and butter in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey, this banana bread is decadently fluffy and sweet. You can have Banana Bread sweetened with honey using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread sweetened with honey
- It’s 4 large of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
You don't even have to tell anyone it's healthy! 😉 Recipe yields one loaf. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, combine banana, honey and milk. Mix all wet ingredients together until well combined.
Banana Bread sweetened with honey instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Grease and flour bread pan, set aside..
- Blend together butter and honey.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Sift dry ingredients together and fold in banana mixture until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and if desired add 1/2 cup of nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured bread pan, place onto middle track in oven, let bake for 45 minutes, check periodically depending on the baking behavior of your oven..
Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, using a rubber spatula. Gently fold the mixture together until no more flour remains, taking care not to overmix. This eggless banana bread recipe has such simple ingredients that you probably have on-hand. It calls for: butter, sugar, honey, applesauce, flour, baking soda, and bananas. Optional ingredients include wheat germ (so healthy if you have it), and crunchy nuts.