Banana oats pancake. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. You can have Banana oats pancake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana oats pancake
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of Curd.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. of Grinded Sugar.
- Prepare of Few drop vanila essance.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of teasp. Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of For garnishing:-.
- You need of Banana.
- It’s of Choco chips.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or as per consistency.
Process a few times to grind, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well. Then add the cinnamon and mix again. Heat a skillet over medium heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil.
Banana oats pancake step by step
- Take a pan dry roast oats and grind them into fine powder..
- Take all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Heat up a non-stick pan and put one laddle batter cook in slow flame when bubble start coming flip on the other side and cook untill it turns golden brown from both sides..
- Now take a plate place pancake put banana pieces, choco chips and drizzle some honey and enjoy..
In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork, add the other ingredients and stir with a whisk until just combined. Heat a little oil in a skillet over medium heat. Spoon some of the batter (I use one heaping ice cream scoop) into the hot skillet and cook the pancake on low to medium from both sides until golden brown. Let the batter sit for several minutes, for the oats to soak up the smooth banana and milk. Now, heat up a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray.