Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- Prepare of Pancakes.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of overripe banana.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of caramel or vanilla essence.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey (drizzling on top).
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Prepare your ingredients. Mash banana in a bowl using fork or masher.
- Add in sugar, eggs and buttermilk to the bowl and whisk. Add caramel essence (optional). Stir..
- Sift in your flour and mix to combine..
- Pour in cooking oil in 3 additions as you mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour butter according to the size you'd like till butter is done..
- Drizzle honey on top of the pancakes as you serve and enjoy with a hot drink 😋.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.