Honey-Sriracha-Soy Sticky Wings. These are the ultimate sticky, sticky chicken wings recipe. The spicy sriracha and sweet orange blossom honey take the marinade over the top. These baked chicken wings couldn't be easier.
In collaboration with Popped Red Balloon Productions. Stir in honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice. Baked honey sriracha cauliflower "wings" are sticky, sweet, spicy and surprisingly healthy. You can have Honey-Sriracha-Soy Sticky Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey-Sriracha-Soy Sticky Wings
- You need 8 of Chicken Wings.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds.
Cauliflower is my new best friend. In a large bowl, whisk the honey, sriracha, and ketchup. Remove wings from oven/oil and toss in the honey sriracah sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. These Honey Sriracha chicken wings are one of those things.
Honey-Sriracha-Soy Sticky Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Add honey, soy, sriracha and butter to microwave safe bowl..
- Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring after every 20 seconds until butter is meted and everythin is well combined. Taste marinade and add sriracha if you feel it needs more spiciness, honey for sweetness or soy sauce if it needs salt..
- Arrange chicken wings on baking sheet. Brush with marinade on both sides..
- Sprinkle over some sesame seeds and bake for 45minutes in preheated oven..
- Enjoy these sticky wings with a creamy dipping sauce and a fresh green salad🍗 🥗.
When the wings are done, melt the butter in a skillet or wok and add the Sriracha, honey, rice wine, soy sauce, hoisin, and salt. Perfectly spicy, a little sweet, and really sticky. See the first of many cooking videos in collaboration with Popped Red Balloon Productions. Sticky Soy, Honey & Sriracha Chicken Wings. Sweet, sticky, and spicy oven baked Honey Sriracha Wings – Prepped in minutes!