Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Eggless Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe Thank you very much for taking the time to watch my video. Please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment, advice. Handcrafted whole wheat bread loaded with the goodness of cinnamon and raisins is not just tasty but also a healthy version of bread that is loved by kids too.
It is just delicious as it looks. I have already made a version which has eggs in them and it is one of my old old You will get the perfect soft textured bread with a yummy buttery sweet cinnamony spread inside it. It is yummy when served warm with a cup of milk. You can have Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- It’s of Bread dough:.
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 5 grams of Condensed milk.
- It’s 115 grams of Milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar:.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
This Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread is full of buttery cinnamon sugar throughout the moistest banana bread that's out of this world delicious! Please tell me you have some ripe bananas on your counter?! I sure hope so because this banana bread is the best and it's calling your name! Cinnamon Swirl Bread is easy to make without yeast and has a delicious cinnamon sugar swirl inside.
Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread step by step
- Put all of the dough ingredients in a bread machine in the order listed. Start the dough mode..
- Punch down the dough, form it into a ball, cover with moistened and tightly rung out cloth, and let sit for 15 minutes. Prepare the cinnamon sugar while it's resting..
- Grease the bread pan. I use oil cooking spray because it works well for bread pans with many corners and the bread comes out easily..
- Roll the dough into a 23 cm × 20 cm rectangle, about the same length as the baking pan..
- Spread the dough with cinnamon sugar, leaving 3 cm free on the seam edge, and 1 cm free on the sides..
- Roll up the dough. Firmly pinch the seam closed..
- Pull the dough at the ends of the loaf to firmly close Pinch very well, or it will open up..
- Put the dough in the bread pan, cover it with a damp cloth and let rise. I use my oven's bread- rising setting at 35℃ for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 200℃.
- It's ready to bake when the dough has risen about 3 cm over the top of the pan. Cover with the lid and bake at 200℃ for 30-35 minutes..
- When it's browned nicely, it's ready! Open the lid and drop the pan on a hard surface to "shock it," to prevent shrinkage..
- The cinnamon sugar spiral tastes light and delicious. You can gobble it up right away..
- A round loaf that's easy to cut into pieces to share with friends. Wrap it like a candy to give as a gift..
This moist Cinnamon Bread is perfect for the holidays! Want to learn how to make breads without eggs? I have a huge collection of recipes with tips and tricks for you to bake eggless breads ranging from simple Here is the list of eggless bread recipes that I tried and came out good. All these recipes have step-by-step procedure with pictures. Spread the cinnamon filling over the surface.