Super moist carrot cake 🥕. Excellent but the printed recipe is a little too moist. I made it to a T the first time, and the cake was good but a bit oily. I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour.
Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing. Oil keeps the cake nice and moist — any neutral flavored oil will work. Trusted Super Moist™ carrot cake recipes from Betty Crocker. You can cook Super moist carrot cake 🥕 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super moist carrot cake 🥕
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar lightly packed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of canola oil or any vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4-5 of carrots shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of crashed pecans (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Both are incredibly moist and flavorful, everything a carrot cake should be! This includes brown sugar for sweetness, oil for moisture, a softer crumb, and flavor, yogurt for moisture, eggs to bind everything together, and vanilla extract for flavor. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Super moist carrot cake 🥕 instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 320f. And grease up one 8 inch baking form.
- Now add the flour,salt,cinnamon in to a medium bowl an whisk.
- Now in to a bigger bowl add the oil,sugars,vanilla,and whisk in eggs one at a time till blended.
- Now with a spatula scrape the sides and bottom and add the rest of the ingredients in three parts stirring gently till batter is smooth.
- Add the mixture in to the greased form and put in to the oven.
- Bake for about 30-40 min till tooth pick inserted comes out dry.
- 😊 enjoy.
This Moist Carrot Sheet Cake has all the great spiced flavor of a traditional carrot cake in an easy to make sheet cake! This super moist carrot cake recipe made from scratch is perfect for Easter or anytime of the year. Made with a can of crushed pineapple which makes it very moist, without adding a ton of fat. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is the perfect cake for your Easter Sunday party.