Corndog Muffins. Corn Dog Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Corn dog muffins are basically just like corn dogs. Except they're not on a stick, they're in muffin For the mini corndog muffins, fill mini muffin tins about halfway, then cut a small, round slice of hot.
The kids really love these for their school lunches! If you love corn dogs, you're going to love this easy mini corn dog muffins recipe! Kids love this is crowd-pleaser for an easy meal or kids snack idea! You can have Corndog Muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corndog Muffins
- You need 2 packages of corn bread mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 9 of hot dogs, diced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
Regular corn dogs or corn dog bites are deep fried. Corn Dog Muffins are baked, and they're so much better anyways. Cornbread with a few chunks of hot dog and some cheese mixed in. You can make your own corn dogs and corn dog muffins.
Corndog Muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- lightly grease muffin tins..
- stir together corn muffin mix and brown sugar in bowl..
- in smaller bowl whisk together eggs and milk..
- add egg and milk to muffin mix, stir..
- mix in hot dogs and cheese..
- bake for 10-12 minutes..
These Corn Dog Muffins are a perfect way to avoid the mess of frying your corn dogs and finding lollipop. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins! These fun and poppable bites are perfect for snack time, dinner, or game day. We really love corn dogs and I wanted to try something different using ingredients I already had at home. Corn dog muffins are also perfect for tailgating and make a great addition to any chili bar.