Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream. Cream the margarine and cream cheese together. Gradually add the white sugar, and continue beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can have Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of GoNanas original mini bread.
Combine sugar, butter, bananas, eggs, flour, baking soda, milk, salt and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl; beat well. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream instructions
- Peel 3 ripe banana and cut into inch long pieces.
- Place cut banana pieces in a ziplock bag and freeze for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Once fully frozen, toss banana pieces into a food processor (or blender) and blend until you reach a soft serve-like consistency.
- Add in 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 3 tbsp of cocoa powder, and hand mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Cut up some small pieces of our GoNanas mini breads and add it into the mixture or on-top as a fun garnish!.
- Enjoy right away or freeze for an additional 30 minutes for a firmer ice cream texture!.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. The recipe is good, it's me baking the banana bread that is a work in progress!