Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. featured in Indoor BBQ. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet 'n spicy Honey BBQ Remove chicken from oven.
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings-these easy baked chicken wings with honey BBQ sauce are the perfect appetizer for game day or any party! Chicken wings are a favorite appetizer at restaurants, but you can make them at home! They are the perfect game day food and our boys also love them for dinner. You can have Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 18 of Chicken Wings (raw, thawed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Sauce:.
- It’s 1 cup of Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! Make this honey BBQ baked chicken wings recipe to create your own deliciously baked wings! These honey-bbq chicken wings are seasoned then baked until nice and crispy, then slathered in honey-barbecue sauce that is sweet, spicy and One thing that always comes to mind when it comes to barbecue sauce is chicken wings. We're talking Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings, baby.
Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash, dry and season the wings with the salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a cookie sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray. Place the wings in a single layer on the pan, and place in the oven. Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once..
- While they are baking, make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients together. When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
Sticky sweet honey-BBQ chicken wings baked right at home in your oven. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. BBQ Baked Chicken Wings are made healthier with a sweet and "skinny" Kansas City bbq sauce that's big on flavor but not on sugar. It's Made With Natural Sugars – No refined white granulated or brown sugar in this recipe. It's just sweetened with honey and (the KC secret) molasses.