Brownie Cookies. These chocolate brownie cookies are everything you love about a rich, fudgy, crinkly, brownie.in a cookie!! These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. The batter is almost the same as a brownie batter so the cookies still have that intense chocolate flavor.
I put the brownie layer on the bottom and dropped little spoonfuls of the cookie dough all over the top until it was covered. Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe! You can cook Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
It always turns out perfect and And he dreamed up brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, sandwiched with marshmallow. Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. When a brownie and a cookie meet, fall in love, and get married, this is the wedded bliss that results.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
If a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation. Chocolate Brownie Cookies are just the best soft, chewy, fudgy cookies we have made in a very very very long time. And they are so simple to make you guys, just the best chocolate cookie recipe to. Brownie fans must try these delicious Brownie Cookies. They are so yummy and very simple to make with all the things you love about a brownie in a cookie.