Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients then stir in chocolate chips.
In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 4-5 of very riped bananas.
- You need 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later! Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins instructions
- Beat the sugars and butter together..
- Beat in egg.
- Beat in bananas, sour cream and vanilla. I used a hand mixer on high at this point. You may want to mash bananas prior..
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and cocoa powder..
- Stir in chocolate chips. May want to save a few chocolate chips and top each cupcake with 3 -5 extra before baking..
- Preheat oven to 350, line cupcake foils and fill. Bake 20 to 25 minutes..
Grease your muffin tins Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork. Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky. Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined. For the best banana muffins, use very ripe bananas. In fact if you can wait a day for browned, overripe and speckled bananas, they are even better.