Eggless Banana Pancake. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
They can be served with any kind of your favorite toppings. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. These fluffy and healthy pancakes are loaded with all the feel-good nutrients to make up a balanced & filling breakfast. You can have Eggless Banana Pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Pancake
- You need 1 1/2 f cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need .2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2tbsp of Vanilla essence..
- Prepare 1/cup of Milk.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2tbsp of Elaichi powder.
- It’s as needed of Baking powder.
- It’s as required of Ghee.
Slice them first and then mash with a masher. For over ripe bananas, you can directly mash with a veggie masher. Eggless Banana Pancakes (Whole Wheat) » Dassana's Veg Recipes Skip to contentHome » Recipes » Breakfast Recipes This eggless b SEO & WordPress & Other Earning & Learning Help, Info, How To Ideas With Live Blogs, Articles, News. Eggless banana pancakes are one of our favorites simple and healthy breakfast recipes.
Eggless Banana Pancake step by step
- Take Steamed boiled banana,remove peel, mash banana softly..
- Take a bowl in mix mashed banana and milk and add to all-purpose flour, vanilla essence, baking powder, Elaichi powder, sugar,salt and mix well..
- Heat up pan and grease little oil, Reduce heat to moderate -low, Pour batter in form of small dosa as shown..
- Cook for 2 min. Flip other side and cook for another 2 minute. Tasty Banana Pancake is ready. ENJOY.
These pancakes are sweet, soft on the inside, and slightly crispy on the outside. They're even more tender, but not fluffier, than the traditional banana pancakes, as they're made without eggs or raising agents such as baking powder or baking powder. Oats Banana Pancakes – Eggless pancakes made with oats flour and banana which makes a great finger food for babies and toddlers. I have already shared oats pancakes with eggs, and this eggless version is too simple to make within minutes and tastes distinctive. This oats pancake is suitable for babies from one year.