Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 2 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of caramel essence.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mash the bananas until smooth then add all the other ingredients except for flour and mix. Pour flour into the wet mix then stir to form batter..
- Heat a sauce pan, lace it with oil then when heated, pour a scoop of the batter and let cook till bubbles begin to form on the top then flip for the other side to cook..
- You could sweeten it with honey then serve. Enjoy weekend breakfast 😋😋.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.