Banana-oat pancakes. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit.
Mashed banana, oat flower, flaxseed, and almond milk feature in this dairy-free pancake recipe flavored with orange juice, shredded coconut, and cinnamon. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. You can cook Banana-oat pancakes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-oat pancakes
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 175 g of oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 240 ml of milk/buttermilk/yoghurt.
Top the pancakes with your favorite toppings, such as sliced bananas, maple syrup, or chopped nuts. How To Make Easy Banana Oat Pancakes Notes on the ingredients. You can use either quick cooking or regular/old-fashioned oats. I don't recommend instant or steel cut oats.
Banana-oat pancakes instructions
- Gather and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a bowl put in the eggs and vanilla essence, whisk until well mixed..
- Add in the sugar and mashed banana, mix well.
- Mix in the oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder..
- Finally, pour in the milk and mix forming a course/ rough textured butter..
- Over medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil in your pan..
- Once heated, pour in some batter.
- Once bubbles start forming, the pancake is ready to flip. Flip it and cook the other side..
- Repeat the procedure until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve and enjoy..
Also, make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need these pancakes to be gluten-free.; Don't use bananas that are overly ripe. Tips for making banana oat flour pancakes Use a large bowl for the dry ingredients and a medium bowl for wet ingredients. Thorough whisk together the dry ingredients before pouring the well mixed wet ingredients. This allows for a much smoother transition of ingredients. Place the oats in the bottom of a blender.