Banana pancake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
Directions Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. You can cook Banana pancake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare IP1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup or more of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ajwain seeds, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Refined oil or ghee to cook.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl.
Banana pancake step by step
- Mash the bananas. Mash the cheese also. Mix all the ingredients (as shown in photo) along with the milk. The pancake batter should be like idli batter..
- If necessary add some more milk. Keep covered the batter for 30 minutes..
- Grease a skilet. Pour a laddle of pancake batter and spread on the skilet and fry. Add ghee or oil on the sides of the pancake. When one is done flip to the other side..
- In this way make all the banana pancake and serve hot this healthy breakfast with honey. Thanks.
Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.