Eggless Banana Pancakes. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
They can be served with any kind of your favorite toppings. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. Eggless banana pancakes are one of our favorite easy and healthy breakfast recipes. You can have Eggless Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of large Banana Ripe.
- Prepare 30 gms of Powdered Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare 100 gms of All Purpose Flour OR Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of as required Oil OR Butter for grease.
- It’s of as required Milk.
These pancakes are sweet, soft on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside. They are even more tender but not fluffy than the traditional banana pancakes, as are made without any eggs, or rising agents like baking soda or baking powder. Eggless Banana Pancakes (Whole Wheat) » Dassana's Veg Recipes Skip to contentHome » Recipes » Breakfast Recipes This eggless b SEO & WordPress & Other Earning & Learning Help, Info, How To Ideas With Live Blogs, Articles, News. Oats Banana Pancakes – Eggless pancakes made with oats flour and banana which makes a great finger food for babies and toddlers.
Eggless Banana Pancakes instructions
- Take Banana and Mash the banana very well..
- Take Another bowl and Mix together flour, baking powder & sugar..
- Now add milk and vanilla essence Mix together and Whisk the mixture very well until well combined. now add mashed banana into it.Make sure the batter is lump-free and of pouring but thick consistency. Cover it and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Grease a pan well with oil or butter. Wipe off the excess oil. Heat the pan. When it is just hot, put on the flame to medium heat and pour 1 ladle full of batter. Do not spread. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 mins. spread some butter around the edges. When the edges leave the pan, flip it and cook on the other side as well..
- Set this aside and repeat making more pancakes. Make sure the heat is not too much otherwise they will brown without cooking well. Serve Eggless Banana Pancakes With Maple Syrup OR Honey and.ENJOY!.
I have already shared oats pancakes with eggs, and this eggless version is too simple to make within minutes and tastes distinctive. This oats pancake is suitable for babies from one year. Take banana in a bowl, mash it with fork roughly till it is chunky. Now add in sugar, milk, vanilla and mix well. Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well.