Banana Oats Pancakes. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. You can have Banana Oats Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Pancakes
- Prepare 2 pcs of – ripen bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of – milk.
- You need 1 tsp of – vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of – vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – oats flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of – baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – cinnamon powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. Place the oats in the bottom of a blender. Process a few times to grind, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts.
Banana Oats Pancakes instructions
- Add milk…essence and vinegar..
- Mix and blend well. Keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Now sieve all dry ingredients..
- Now pour liquid in dry ingredients and prepare soft batter..
- Now heat non stick pan. Apply butter and pour spoonful of batter. Don't spread..
- Cook for a min and flip over and again cook for a min..
- Accordingly prepare all..
- Healthy and delicious banana pancakes are ready..
- Serve with Honey/Chocolate sauce / Strawberry /Blueberry sauce..
In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. Instructions Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well. Then add the cinnamon and mix again. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets!