Pineapple banana bread. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in banana, pineapple and coconut. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. You can cook Pineapple banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple banana bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 large of banana.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Combine the egg, oil, sugar, banana and vanilla; mix well. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. This Pineapple Banana Bread is a fun twist on a classic! It's ultra moist and the pineapple and banana flavors mix perfectly together for a tropical spin on a classic banana bread recipe with no mixer needed!
Pineapple banana bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°..
- grease 13×9 pan..
- soften butter..
- Mash bananas. mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately..
- slowly blend wet and dry ingredients well. pour into greased 13×9. bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. cool well before slicing..
- this bread is so moist, you don't really need anything on it…but it sure is good with vanilla ice cream!.
Pineapple Banana Bread Is A Flavor Packed Twist On A Classic! You all know how much I love banana bread. In separate bowl,mix eggs,oil,banana,vanilla& pineapple until well combined. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients,stir just until moistened. Pineapple banana bread is a fun new twist off of the regular old banana bread!