Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting. Chocolate frosting method:- Take a pan add butter chocolate let it melt than add milk, cream nd condense milk. Mix all ingredients well chocolate frosting is ready. Now pour frosting on brownie cut into pieces garnish with nuts. brownie is ready to serve.
I had never heard of dessert made from tofu before then, and I knew I'd go crazy waiting three hours for the final course to eat it along with the rest. The secret to the fudgiest, most chocolaty brownies is cocoa powder—not melted chocolate. We borrowed chocolate expert Alice Medrich's technique, then added a cream cheese topping for tangy balance. You can cook Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting
- You need 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Don't overthink your camo design; the brownies will look even better when sliced. Chocolate, fudgy, dense wondrous brownie topped with creamy, rich, luscious, chocolate frosting! Chocolate on chocolate is never a bad thing, but it's especially delicious where these chocolate fudge brownies with chocolate buttercream frosting are involved. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting instructions
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.
Frosting: Clean bowl or saucepan, add chocolate and butter and melt in microwave on high, or stir over low heat (mixture may look dried and grainy). Decadent fudge brownies filled with chunks of Oreo cookies, topped off with raw cookie dough. Frost your delicious and well cooled oreo brownies and let the "frosting" set up in the fridge for about an hour These look incredible. My boyfriend would adore these, he loves anything with chocolate in. Chocolate cake gets a sweet holiday makeover thanks to pink peppermint cream cheese frosting.