Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cup of Mashed Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together sugar and shortening for 5 minute. Add eggs and vanilla blend well..
- Blend milk with mashed bananas then add to egg mixture..
- Sift dry ingredients together..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients on medium speed for 2 minutes..
- Grease and flour 1 bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.