Eggless oats banana pancakes. Oats Banana Pancakes – Eggless pancakes made with oats flour and banana which makes a great finger food for babies and toddlers. I have already shared oats pancakes with eggs, and this eggless version is too simple to make within minutes and tastes distinctive. This oats pancake is suitable for babies from one year.
Add flours and oatmeal in a large bowl. Add cinnamon and baking powder to the dry mix. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. You can have Eggless oats banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless oats banana pancakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour/Almond Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey/Sugar.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 of th cup Milk/Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 of overripe or ripe Banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla or Butterscotch essence.
- Prepare of Choco chips optional.
- Prepare of Butter.
Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Place all the ingredients in a blender, roll oats, almond milk, maple syrup, banana, vanilla, baking powder, salt. Brush oil in a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
Eggless oats banana pancakes step by step
- Pan roast the oats for a minute or two. Cool and grind them to a fine powder. Your Oats flour is ready..
- Add all the other ingredients except butter and choco chips and grind it to a smooth fine pouring consistency batter without any lumps..
- Transfer to a bowl and add tbsp of melted butter and choco chips. Give it a quick mix..
- Now heat a pan and a tsp of butter. Pour one ladle of batter and let it spread on it's own. Cook from both sides and transfer to a serving plate. Cook and arrange all the pancakes like this and top it with butter. Pour honey or maple syrup and serve with some sliced bananas. Done ! Health bhi Taste bhi😋.
- Note: The batter should not be too thin or too thick. You can add half milk and half water or even yoghurt if you wish..
My new eggless oatmeal pancakes are becoming one of our new family favorites. All dressed up with whipped cream and berries. I've been making eggless pancakes for years now, and don't think I'll go back any time soon. They're so simple and don't require any special substitutions. This recipe for Vegan Banana Pancakes is a real go-to recipe for ripe bananas.