strawberry banana bread (sugar free). strawberry banana bread (sugar free) This was very very good. The perfect amount of bits of strawberry and bits of banana. How to Make Strawberry Banana Bread Step-by-Step.
Preheat the oven and grease a loaf pan. Mash the banana and lightly beat the eggs. Stir together all of the ingredients except the strawberries. You can cook strawberry banana bread (sugar free) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry banana bread (sugar free)
- It’s 8 medium of strawberries, sweet and ripe.
- You need 5 medium of banana's, very ripe.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Strawberry Banana Bread (gluten free, paleo and no added sugar) This gluten free strawberry banana bread has no added sugar in it- the only sweetness comes from the bananas and the strawberries! No maple syrup, no cane sugar, no coconut sugar, nada! But don't worry- this banana bread is still very sweet. That's why I recommend sticking with very ripe bananas and the freshest strawberries!
strawberry banana bread (sugar free) instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl (in microwave) or pan (on stovetop) melt butter and set aside to cool..
- on a cutting board dice strawberries and set aside..
- in a medium bowl mash banana's but do not puree.. leave some small chunks..
- add all wet ingredients to your now mashed banana.. (do not add strawberries yet).
- mix well..
- now add all dry ingredients to your banana mixture..
- mix well..
- toss strawberries on top of mix and fold into batter..
- spray a large loaf pan with nonstick spray..
- pour batter into loaf pan and let rest 15 min to let air bubbles rise..
- bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean and bread is nicely browned..
- let cool and then slice and serve!.
It's like your favorite moist, rich banana bread, but low in fat and loaded with fresh strawberries! I make it using greek yogurt instead of oil, so it gives the bread moisture without the saturated fat. The recipes for quick bread range from pumpkin bread to cheese bread and everything in between, including strawberry banana bread! Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. This recipe ups the ante by adding mashed strawberry to the mix.