Banana rolled pancake. Roll a pancake around each banana half and place on a serving platter. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. You can cook Banana rolled pancake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana rolled pancake
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 tbspn of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of large ripped banana.
These oats and banana pancakes depend on the reaction of ingredient banana and eggs with the others to give rise to a fluffy pancake. Otherwise, in all probability, you will end up with a flatter cheela type pancake. This will surely taste nice but won't give you the satisfactory pancake feeling. Add the protein powder and rolled oats to the blender and process until smooth.
Banana rolled pancake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a clean bowl, add the milk, mix & add egg, keep mixing until the batter appears smooth add the oil & keep mixing using a whisker..
- Add the water, mix & keep it for 5mins..
- Set the non stick pan at low heat, gently pour the batter, add the sliced banana & roll it as shown..
- Enjoy its yummy.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. This is probably one of my favorite recipes from the fixate cookbook. Put milk, banana, and honey into the container of a Vitamix blender, blend until smooth. Add dry mixture and blend until smooth.