Better Than Your Banana Bread. The best by far banana bread, one bite of this bread and I haven't made it different since. This triple chocolate banana bread will rock your world and make you enjoy being stuck inside all day, so please give this a go rather than boring normal banana bread. BETTER THAN MOM'S BANANA BREAD (WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS) FROM FORKS OVER KNIVES COOKBOOK.
A handful of chocolate chips, some toasted walnuts and other ingredients can totally change your recipe. Find out easy ways to upgrade your banana bread. Banana bread is good for a lot of things — it makes for an easy last-minute gift, breakfast potluck addition, or simple grab-and-go snack. You can have Better Than Your Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Better Than Your Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking pouder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of your desired crushed nuts *optional*.
It's considered a quick bread, as it doesn't require yeast for rising or time-consuming kneading. Simply mix all of the ingredients together and bake! Yet there are still a few pitfalls to baking banana bread that you'll want to avoid. I made common baking mistakes as I was making banana bread to see how they would affect the texture and flavor.
Better Than Your Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 325*.
- mix dry ingredents in bowl.
- mash up very finely 3 bananas in another bowl and mix in the applesauce.
- beat eggs and mix in the rest of the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients at a medium speed.
- mix in bananas.
- mix in your desired nuts *optional *.
- pour into pan, may need to be split into two loaf pans.
- cook for 1 hr 10 mins. or until done, turn heat up to 350 for the last 10 mins. for a more golden brown top.
Mishaps like improperly measuring out flour and sugar or mistaking baking powder for baking soda can change the way your bread comes out. It's best to begin checking your banana bread sooner rather than later, but don't pull it out of the oven until you've checked that it's fully baked. The top and sides will be a caramel, dark brown, with a yellow bread color in the center, but check it with a toothpick to be sure it's done. Just when you think your banana bread recipe can't get any better, you discover that it can be a caffeinated venture. That's right, Emily Vikre of fiveandspice.com developed a recipe that bakes banana bread with espresso.