Fudgy Avocado Brownies. These Avocado Brownies are an easy & healthy recipe, made with avocado instead of butter or oil. Avocado Brownies (Flourless & Fudgy!) This post may contain affiliate links. How to Make Avocado Brownies You've made it this far on your healthy eating journey and all you can think of is chocolate?!
They are rich and fudgy, loaded with chocolate and require simple ingredients. Fudgy, fantastic avocado brownies made with rich dark chocolate and avocado instead of butter. If you are skeptical about making brownies with avocado, don't be. You can have Fudgy Avocado Brownies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- Prepare 1 large of Ripe Avocado (chopped).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs (or Flax Eggs).
- It’s 1 of Dark Chocolate Bar (100g).
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Table Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Milk Chocolate Chunks.
I promise, you won't even be able. My hands were working before my mind could even fully comprehend this crazy mess. They are not light and fluffy – they are dense and thick and fudgy and pretty rich. Gluten-Free Fudgy Avocado Brownies. A healthier, skinny gluten-free fudgy brownie recipe using avocado, coconut sugar, and gluten-free flour!
Fudgy Avocado Brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F..
- In a food processor, puree the avocado with the eggs, vanilla extract and water until smooth. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl if necessary..
- Melt the dark chocolate and mix through the avocado mix in the food processor..
- Add in the cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined..
- If the brownie mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine. If the brownie mixture is too liquid, add 1tbsp of cocoa powder..
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor with a rubber spatula into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges. Add the milk chocolate chunks (optional) and sink into batter evenly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick inserted removes clean. Do not overbake! The brownies will continue to cook a bit after removing from the oven..
- Drizzle/spoon melted white chocolate over the brownies..
- Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge..
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve chilled..
- These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they've been left for a day or two)..
The Best Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Healthy & Fudgy – The easiest, best chocolate avocado brownies recipe – SUPER FUDGY! Avocados are one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. They are loaded with a combination of critical fatty acids, antioxidant phytonutrients and essential. Add avocado to a stand mixer or food processor and mix. Rich and fudgy brownies recipe made from scratch with dense, fudgy middles and the best crinkly Jump to the Easy Fudgy Brownies Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how easy it.