Coconut Flour Banana Bread. Using an electric mixer, beat bananas with ¼ cup coconut sugar, almond butter,. Bake coconut flour banana bread and cool completely. Paleo Banana Bread with Coconut Flour Gluten Free With L.
Use a whisk to stir the batter well, breaking up any lumps so a smooth batter is formed. with, this flour is made from coconut meat. As such, it doesn't contain any wheat ensuring that you can whip up some gluten free banana bread with coconut flour. Coconut flour also has a decent amount of fiber and even some protein in it. You can have Coconut Flour Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of walnuts (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnemon.
As such, it is better alternative to overly processed wheat flours. Add the coconut flour and mix until completely incorporated. Pour the banana bread batter into the prepared loaf tin. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then cut into slices.
Coconut Flour Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
Coconut flour – helps give the bread a cakey and soft texture. Almond flour – You must use blanched almond flour, not almond meal. The former ensures the loaf if lighter and with a tender crumb, whereas the almond meal tends to leave the bread heavy and dense. This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too! Made with coconut flour and honey, this bread is wholesome and nutritious!