Banana & Cinnamon Muffins. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called "plantains", distinguishing them from dessert bananas. The fruit is variable in size, color, and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a.
The banana plant is classified as an arborescent (tree-like) perennial herb, and the banana itself is considered a berry. A bunch of bananas is called a hand; a single banana is a finger. Alternatively, pair a banana with a protein source like peanut butter to refuel your glycogen stores post-workout. You can have Banana & Cinnamon Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana & Cinnamon Muffins
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 125 g of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
As a bonus, bananas can replace the potassium lost in sweat during prolonged. Bananas contain a number of vitamins and minerals. A small banana is added to a basic made-from-scratch brownie for a hint of banana flavor. This is a fudgy brownie and it does not rise much.
Banana & Cinnamon Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease a muffin pan..
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre. Stir until combined..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Mash the banana. Then combine milk, egg, banana, honey and beat until fine..
- Pour the egg mixture into the well of dry ingredients, then add the melted butter as well. Mix until combined..
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins then bake for 20 mins or until a skewer can be poked in and come out clean..
- Enjoy! :-).
The most common type is the Cavendish, which is a type of dessert banana. Green when unripe, it yellows as it matures. Bananas contain a fair amount of fiber , as well as several antioxidants. Bananas are a major dietary source of potassium. Potassium is an important mineral that many people aren't.