Nessa's Meat Loaf. Luckily, this Nessa's Meat Loaf recipe is easy to do and will certainly provide you some great pointers. They will certainly help anybody, even a beginner. Official video of Meat Loaf performing I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) from the album Bat Out of Hell II.
This is a yummy and moist meatloaf with a bit of a kick. Use more or less spices to suit your taste, I like it as is! Next time you decide to make meatloaf, be sure to use this recipe for the seasoning. You can cook Nessa's Meat Loaf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Meat Loaf
- It’s of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- Prepare of White Bread.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Green Bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of Season Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Thyme, dried.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley, minced.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Bacon, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Cumin, ground.
- Prepare of Honey.
This recipe is enough for one pound of beef, so plan accordingly. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Record and instantly share video messages from your browser. A wide variety of meat loafs options are available to you, such as type, certification.
Nessa's Meat Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic, saute until softened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside to cool..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined then place on a Sheet pan with cookie sheet on top to catch the grease below..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking it underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: Add everything into mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 1 hour, then pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 1 hour. Slice and serve with remaining sauce..
- Bon Appétit :).
He is noted for the Bat Out of Hell album trilogy consisting of "Bat Out of Hell", "Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell". Got tired of "fancy" meat loafs and down loaded Dad's from the always reliable Almanac. Followed directions precisely and even mom ate two helpings. Simple, reliable and oh sooo good. Mom's Meat Loaf is a classic.