chocolate milk brownies with walnuts. This chocolate brownie recipe combines dark chocolate and chunks of walnuts, creating a rich, squidgy treat with fantastic texture. Coarsely chop the remaining chocolate and mix with the walnuts, flour and baking powder. Add this to the chocolate mixture, stirring well to combine.
Quick and easy triple chocolate brownies for the win! Rich, chocolatey and loaded with chocolate – there's milk and white chocolate and cocoa powder. Plus, there's plenty of walnuts for some flavour and texture. You can have chocolate milk brownies with walnuts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate milk brownies with walnuts
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 of cup melted butter.
- You need 2 of tbsp water.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/3 of cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of nestle nesquik chocolate milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp salt.
- It’s 3/4 of cup chopped walnuts (optional).
The only thing that will make these triple chocolate brownies better is served with a cold. Scott's Cakes Milk Chocolate Brownie Bites with Walnuts in a Large Warm Wishes Tin Cheap Price !! All of our chocolate covered brownie bites are baked fresh and made with quality ingredients. They are rich and chewy for that down home taste like grandma used to make.
chocolate milk brownies with walnuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 bakeing pan . Mix sugar water and vanilla and melted butter into a large bowl..
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- . Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars..
Perfectly Fudgy Chocolate Chip Walnut Brownies Recipe. These brownies are made with cocoa and butter, filled with chocolate chips and nuts. Feel free to use white chocolate chips in this brownie recipe. I used chocolate chips instead of walnuts, but they're just as good! If you use chocolate chips instead, I recommend waiting longer for it too cool or else the Browned butter is a real game changer.