Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Directions Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. You can cook Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Mix flour n baking powder.
- Peel the ripe bananas,cut and put in the blender,add the eggs then blend.
- Add milk,sugar n vanilla essence in that blender and blend all of them in a blender.
- Pour that mixture into the flour,mix thoroughly using a whisk or wooden spoon until it becomes consistence.
- Put your chapati pan of any other pan on heat n let it become hot then reduce the heat,apply oil on it then pour your batter from the centre as it spread.
- Let it form pores on topthen apply little oil then turn it and fry both sides until it becomes golden brown..
- Repeat the above procedure until you are done with your batter..
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake.