Meatloaf…and some beers!. Meatloaf Mexican style loaded with chorizo, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and some re-fried beans are slow grilled at the Pit. And its real easy to do as shown. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever!
You tend to think of it as something harried parents make, and when their kids ask what's for dinner and are told, they say, "Aw, meatloaf?" and then smother it in ketchup and glumly pick at it with their forks for a. This basic meatloaf will remind you of your mother's or grandmother's loaf. Be it ever so humble, the meatloaf is considered one of America's favorite Or use some quick oats instead of bread. You can cook Meatloaf…and some beers! using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf…and some beers!
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of white onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ketchup, separated.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
Top the meatloaf with extra ketchup, chili sauce, or barbecue sauce. Double the recipe and cook it in two loaf. During the audition Meat Loaf met his future collaborator Jim Steinman. He sang a former Stoney and Meatloaf favorite of his, "(I'd Love to Be) As Heavy as Jesus", and subsequently got the part of Rabbit, a maniac that blows up his fellow soldiers so they can "go home." Very good meatloaf.
Meatloaf…and some beers! step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Soak 6 slices of bread in milk for several minutes or until soggy.
- Mix together beef, onions, spinach, garlic, ranch, pepper, half cup ketchup, bacon bits, a few drops of soy sauce, half of the parmesean cheese, eggs and bread until completely blended.
- Butter a loaf pan and press contents of the mixture into the pan.
- To make the topping, mix together 1 cup of ketchup, 1 tbs honey, soy sauce, mustard, rest of parmesean cheese and and brown sugar.
- Pour 1/3 of topping on meatloaf and place into the oven for 20 mintues.
- Remove from oven and use the rest of the ketchup mixture on the top of the meatloaf and stick back into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy with fries or as a sammich…and don't forget the beers!.
Might recommend spraying pan with some type of non-stick oil. My family really enjoyed this meatloaf and have already ask for it again! When we brainstormed for some meatloaf dinner ideas, spinach gravy is something that popped out of the blue in the discussion. You would be surprised to know that beer can seem quite refreshing after a relishing meal with meatloaf. I am going to start posting some moments in time.