Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies. Chocolate Orange Brownies are homemade soft chewy double chocolate brownies with sweet orange zest. These dark chocolate orange brownies are made with two kinds of chocolate — cocoa powder and real chocolate chunks. This one plays up to Barry's desperately sweet tooth.
Put the butter, dark chocolate and orange zest in a non-stick saucepan and very gently melt over a low heat, stirring. Chocolate Orange Brownies are ordinary brownies turned into something extraordinary. The brownies are speckled with orange zest and topped with a luscious chocolate ganache. You can have Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 125 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 40 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 large orange.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar/brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil/canola oil/grapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, toasted.
Top each one with a candied orange slice and indulge in this delightful treat! Orange chocolate brownies will be your ultimate dessert to celebrate any occasion. These are so moist, rich and fluffy. These Orange Brownies are a delicious recipe that was originally created by Paula Deen.
Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 170° C. Line a 9 x 9-inch square pan with baking paper, leaving extra edges for lifting or grease the pan..
- In a large bowl, combine and mix the following ingredients..
- Sift the following dry ingredients into the bowl of liquid mixture. Mix using spatula..
- Fold in the nuts to the mixture and pour and spread over the lined/greased baking pan. Bake for 15-20 mins at 170° C..
- Let it cool completely before slicing..
Orange replaces chocolate in these bars that have a similar This Orange Brownies recipe (by Paula Deen) had been recommended to me. I was thinking… 'ok, must be a nice chocolate brownie with a hint of. Top chocolate-orange-brownies recipes just for you. We've got so many variations on the classic chocolate brownie recipe – whether you like white chocolate, nuts, cookies or cheesecake swirls. These gooey chocolate orange brownies are indecently chocolatey with bursts of orange flavour, which cut through the richness of the chocolate nicely.