Whole wheat potato bread (yeast free). This is the best whole wheat bread recipe I have ever tried. I did need to add one more cup of flour. A marriage between potato wheat and honey.
It seems to add great flavor and moistness. No dairy, no eggs, and a nice crusty loaf that stays soft inside for days, made It's been a minute since I posted a new yeast bread, and as one of the world's foremost potato lovers You can still use spelt flour and add some extra vital wheat gluten to get some spring. In todays video we are taking a look at how to make whole wheat bread! You can cook Whole wheat potato bread (yeast free) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat potato bread (yeast free)
- Prepare 1 of boiled mashed potato.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 spoon of honey.
- It’s 2 spoon of oil.
- Prepare of Few drops of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Its very easy and simple to make. Great tasting AND it's Whole Wheat? Mash the potato in a medium bowl, while reserving the water. Healthy sweet potato bread combines the health benefits of whole wheat and sweet potatoes in it.
Whole wheat potato bread (yeast free) instructions
- Mash the potato, add milk,add salt, sugar,honey,bakin powder, baking soda,oil..mix well.
- Add wheat flour,water, vinegar and whisk it for 5 to 7 min when it becomes light..
- Take kadhai add salt and Pre-heat it for 7 min, gearse the foil container/cake tin..pour the batter and apply milk for good colour.
- Put the container in pre-heated kadhai..cover it,,bake it for 50 min bread is ready.
Potatoes make this hearty, well-textured bread tender and wonderfully chewy, while the three risings develop a flavour like no other you've ever had. Add the potatoes, stir in the yeast mixture, and beat well. Add enough flour to the wet ingredients make a stiff. Procedure: In a large bowl, combine almond flour, chickpea flour, sugar, salt, yeast and all purpose flour. Potato flour, when combined with whole wheat, bread, or all-purpose flour, makes yeast dough easier to shape and handle.