Sticky Chicken Wings. Our family recipe for sticky Chinese Chicken Wings! Tossed in a savoury, sweet, garlicky Asian marinade, then baked in the oven and basted until deeply golden and very, very sticky…. These Asian Sticky AND Crispy Asian Chicken Wings.
Chicken wings are the pretty much the perfect finger food for any party or game and this is, hands down, my favorite chicken wings recipe! Sticky and sweet with the perfect amount of heat, they are. Sticky Asian Chicken Wings – Crispy, sticky, sweet, savory with the most perfect caramelized glaze. You can have Sticky Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken Wings
- Prepare 40 pieces of chicken wings.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 TSP of smokey paprika.
- You need 2 TSP of coriander powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of Portuguese chicken spice.
- It’s of Drizzle of olive oil.
And my Chinese Sticky Chicken Wings is a delicious way to add a new taste experience to your family's dinner table! Sweet And Spicy Ginger Garlic Wings Best Sticky Wings Ever!!!! Perfect Balance Of Flavors, Guaranteed To Have You Licking Your Fingers!!! These sticky chicken wings are absolutely delicious.
Sticky Chicken Wings step by step
- Rinse your chicken wings and dry them with a paper towel and place them in a bowl. The spice your chicken wings with smokey paprika, Portuguese chicken spice, coriander powder, salt and pepper to taste mix using your hands to rub in the spices.
- On the other bowl, add the Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and brown sugar mix well and take the chicken wings and add in the mix and cover it with a lid and place it in a fridge for more than an hour or more..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius then take an oven pan and drizzle the olive oil to grease the pan then pour the chicken wings lay them in order and cover the wings with foil..
- Start to bake to grill the chicken wings.
- Once cooked well, for about 20-25 minutes remove the foil and let it grill.
- Once done enjoy your sticky wings with salads.
In this recipe, chicken wings are baked until they're fall off the bone, then they are coated with a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce. Add something spicy to your family's Asian cuisine night! Serve chicken wings made using Gold Medal Serve chicken wings made using Gold Medal® flour – perfect for appetizers. MORE+ LESS Sticky Chinese Chicken Wings. Place the chicken wings in the oven.