Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 packages of of Egg noodles.
- You need 1 medium of Whole Chicken.
- You need 2 cup of Baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced Green Pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- You need 1/2 small of Chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 dash of Salt, pepper, Goya Sazon, season salt.
- It’s 2 of Goya Chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 quart of Or as needed Water.
- You need 1/4 of Chopped Garlic.
Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Use a large pot.
- Add quart of Water.
- After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off.
- Season the whole chicken (legs and wings).
- Add chicken to the pot.
- add the 2 billions and let it dissolve for about a minute.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook high for 30 minutes then on medium flame for about 1 hour.
- After 1hour check to see if more water is needed and add if so.
- Once all is cooked, turn off flame and let rest for 20 -30 minutes, it will also cool off some!.