Banana pancake with apple and grapes sticks. Combine the apple, banana, almond butter and eggs in a food processor. Add in the arrowroot flour.starch, baking soda and vanilla. Pulse the food processor to combine the ingredients.
Fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown. Stir occasionally until the apples are soft and done. Add sugar, salt and baking powder in both the flours. You can have Banana pancake with apple and grapes sticks using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake with apple and grapes sticks
- It’s 1 of Apple-.
- It’s 2 of Bananas-.
- You need 1 of Egg-.
- You need as needed of Grapes-.
- It’s 1 of Aloo Bukhara-.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Honey-.
- You need 2 of Toothpicks-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee-.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well. First, pop a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and leave it to heat up. Mash with a potato masher to give a smooth puree, or use a stick blender. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Banana pancake with apple and grapes sticks step by step
- First take a bowl mix bananas and egg make a batter. Heat pan pour 1tbsp batter as a pancake after few secs turn anotherside cook till golden colour.
- Cut apple as round slices and arrange to toothpick as shown in pic.
- Garnish with honey and serve it yummy and healthy snacks for kids.
Combine pancake mix and cocoa; stir in banana mixture until just blended. Preheat a pan to medium heat. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk well (this is in place of sifting and creates a fluffy pancake). Combine egg, brown sugar, milk, melted butter and mashed banana in a separate bowl.