Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings. A tangy flavor is pleasantly (Definition of tangy from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge. Tangy can be referred to as sweet yet spicy. No one can live without having some tangy in their life.
Examples of tangy in a Sentence. a tangy sauce with a strong aftertaste. Recent Examples on the Web Even kale tastes tastes good with First Course's luminous and tangy cucumber-lemon vinaigrette. Tangy definition: A tangy flavour or smell is one that is sharp , especially a flavour like that of lemon. You can cook Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings
- You need 3 lbs of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 of jalapenos sliced.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
Tangy (ヒャクパー, Hyakupā?) is a peppy cat villager that appears in every game of the Animal Crossing series, except for Pocket Camp. The name "Tangy" comes from the sharp taste of citrus fruit. A distinctively sharp taste, flavor, or odor, as that of orange juice. Tangy is a peppy, cat villager that has appeared in almost every game in the Animal Crossing series, with the exception of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings instructions
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat until golden brown (approximately 10 min per side).
- Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is done broiling, transfer it to the large bowl of sauce. Toss to coat..
- Empty the bowl of sauce and chicken into a greased slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender. Approximately 2-3 hours..
Example sentences from the Web for tangy. In Turkey, it goes by the name iskembe corbasi and has a tangy vinegar or lemon base. Synonyms for tangy at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. The meaty texture of a portobello mushroom combined with the delightfully tangy sauce and the smoky charred. Hello guys, I'm a little confused about the translation of the word "tangy" when it refers to flavours (not smells).