Eggless banana bread 🍞. The Eggless Banana Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Because we don't use toothpicks regularly at home, a cake tester has become an indispensable tool. It's also handy to check anything – including vegetables, and meats.
The series of eggless recipes continues to grow! Today is the turn for the BEST Eggless Banana Bread. At first, when Vicky, my daughter, was diagnosed with egg allergy, I felt a little worried. You can cook Eggless banana bread 🍞 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless banana bread 🍞
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
My biggest concern was the thought of all the limitations this allergy would bring to her everyday life. After making many many loaves over the years, I'd have to say this is definitely the BEST. It's egg-free, easy, so soft, tender and perfectly moist. And it is loaded with banana flavor.
Eggless banana bread 🍞 step by step
- Put all the dry ingredients together, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one bowl..
- In another bowl, mash three ripe bananas, add melted butter, vanilla extract, plain yogurt to it.Mix until smooth..
- Add in all the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients bowl and mix..
- Spray the pan with cooking oil, pour in the batter and bake it for 350°F for 55 minutes..
- Nutritional value.
Tips – Eggless Banana Bread Recipe (No Egg Banana Bread) The tips below are designed to help banana bread "novices" and/or people with limited baking experience. Optional – This recipe produces an old-style classic banana bread without eggs. This eggless banana bread recipe uses milk/buttermilk as substitute. You can also use soy milk if you like. This egg free banana bread is very quick, fuss free yet nutritious, and makes a simple and wonderful snack for the family.