Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies. Candy-infused vodka is growing in popularity, and if you've never made it, you're missing out. It's relatively easy, and quite delicious. It may be necessary to poke a few small holes into the coffee filter for an initial filtration.) Repeat process with a second coffee filter.
And also perfect for getting that dang hard-to-resist candy corn out of Here's how Candy Corn Infused Vodka came about. See, on a whim, I bought a bag of candy corn. And then I couldn't control myself around it. You can have Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies
- You need 1 box (18.3 ounce) of brownie mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of orange extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Hershey’s kisses 😘.
- You need of Confectioners sugar.
As Ogden Nash once wrote, forever putting romance into perspective for jerks that just want a quick way to get into another persons' pants, "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker." So thus, candy infused liquor must be like rocket fuel into naked town, right? Is candy corn vodka the most sophisticated drink we've ever tasted? Absolutely not, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should turn your nose up at the neon-orange infusion. Let's face it, Halloween is the perfect time to embrace your kitschy side, and few things will get you in the seasonal spirit faster.
Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies step by step
- In a large bowl with a whisk or a big spoon mix together your brownie mix, eggs, vodka, vegetable oil, orange extract and cinnamon powder, mix until no dry lumps appear……..
- Pour mixture into a 8X8 glass baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Place your Hershey’s kisses on top of batter, place as little or as many kisses as you like ! 😉.
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 34 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out nice and clean……..
- Cool completely, then cut into squares…….dust with confectioners sugar…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Lots of people are infusing vodka with candy-especially Skittles- these days, and the results look colorful and fun. Still, I wanted to infuse my own vodka, and came up with this fun variation on the trend using kosher candy in a variety of flavors and colors. Candy Corn Infused Vodka Autumn is here and you all know what that means! Vodka Jolly Rancher Vodka Skittles Pickle Vodka Infused Vodka Skittle Vodka Blueberry Vodka Fun Drinks Drinks. A Different Flavor, A Different Candy For Every Sweet Tooth.