Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of of Egg noodles.
- Prepare of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare of Baby carrots.
- Prepare of sliced Green Pepper.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato.
- It’s of Chopped cabbage.
- You need of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, Goya Sazon, season salt.
- You need of Goya Chicken bullion.
- You need of Or as needed Water.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Use a large pot.
- Add quart of Water.
- After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off.
- Season the whole chicken (legs and wings).
- Add chicken to the pot.
- add the 2 billions and let it dissolve for about a minute.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook high for 30 minutes then on medium flame for about 1 hour.
- After 1hour check to see if more water is needed and add if so.
- Once all is cooked, turn off flame and let rest for 20 -30 minutes, it will also cool off some!.