Banana Bread Easy Peasy. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Do you want an easy and delicious recipe for Banana Bread?! Placed mashed bananas into med size bowl.
You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. The whole process takes an hour from start to finish and, for most of that, the cake is in the oven. I'm back today with a very quick, YUMMY, very easy banana bread recipe – and I just had to share it because for years I thought it was way harder than this. You can cook Banana Bread Easy Peasy using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Easy Peasy
- Prepare 1,5 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 pcs of banana (a very ripe one).
- It’s 2 pc of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown light sugar.
- You need 1/2 cups of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of you may add 1tsp cinnamon and 1tsp nutmeg powder as you like.
I love when I think something is difficult for so long and then do a quick search on the net and realize it's not hard at all. It is a hit in my house and a great way to get rid of over ripe bananas! Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. You're missing out if you don't try this.
Banana Bread Easy Peasy instructions
- Preheat the oven 200 c. Mashed the bananas and put all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until all blended together. Put the mixture in your baking pan/ loaf. Wait approximately 30 to 40 minutes until its done..
Add chocolate chips to make it even better. Here's just how easy it is: Chocolate & Banana Croissant Bread & Butter Pudding. I am like you when it comes to making I think! This one is my easy peasy fallback that I can revert to whenever I need a super easy delicious pud. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.