Easy Banana Bread Muffins. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well.
Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below). Mix together until just barely combined. You can cook Easy Banana Bread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (I used GF flour).
Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside. DIRECTIONS Mix mashed bananas and sugar. Add melted butter, salt and baking soda. Allow your muffins to cool complete, then place into a freezer bag and store in the freezer.
Easy Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter..
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour..
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
Frozen muffins also work great for popping into a backpack or lunchbox as they thaw fairly quickly. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Easy banana bread recipe First, mash your ripe bananas in a bowl but leave it kinda' chunky (my preference). The darker they are the more banana flavor and sweeter your banana muffin recipe will be.